● Understand the pathophysiology, presentation, diagnosis of CKD and its complications.
● Complete management of CKD and indications for referral to a nephrologist and follow-up and monitoring required.
● To understand the treatment of reversible causes of renal failure in a patient with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and measures to slow progression of kidney disease.
● Understanding and evaluating chronic kidney disease in pregnancy, elderly and children
● The various types of vascular access in dialysis. When to create the access and their relative merits and drawbacks.
● Course developed by expert panel of nephrologists
● Accreditation by Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
● Certificate of completion from BMJ & Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
● E-learning course designed to fit in the workflow of busy clinicians
Scholarship is not provided for this course
On completion, you can download and print off a certificate that is endorsed by the relevant professional body.Download Certificate